CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Sun Is Setting...


...On 64 Colors.

Some time ago I mentioned a redesign and possible relocation and both have finally arrived. Next Monday, February 1st I am setting out on a new venture and I am hoping you all will continue to join me for the ride.

My heart is filled with so much joy when I think of all that 64 Colors has been for me. It has been my true start. It is where I have taken some risks, learned some lessons, been through some pain and sadness, experienced immense happiness and ultimately began to find the definition in my writing. When I started out I thought I would maybe try my hand at writing…now about a year and a half later I know this…

I am a writer.

I am truly honored that you have been a part of all of it.

All mushiness aside I have an official announcement!!! It is with so much excitement that I can now do this...

Introducing…


Please make sure to check www.fearlessdialogue.com this coming Monday (you can go there now for an official countdown), February 1st for the official launch of the site! As well, as an in depth look into what "Fearless Dialogue" is. I really believe I have been given a vision and I am so excited to finally share it with you!

0 comments: